PV Solar Service Technician
PV Solar Service Technician responsible for servicing residential PV Solar Systems. We are highly selective, committed to hiring only those which are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering, strong work ethic and a desire to be the best. Please do not apply if you do not possess the following requirements:
- PV Solar experience a must
- Background check, drug free and clean MVR
- A working knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), Uniform Building Code (UBC),
OSHA Safety Standards, local & utility jurisdiction requirements.
- Ability to understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other job specific requirements.
- High standard of integrity & professionalism
- Self motivated/ability to efficiently work alone with minimal supervision
- Current California Certified Journeyman Electrician desired
- NABCEP Certified a plus!
Position Responsibilities & Physical Requirements
- 1) Installing, troubleshooting and repairing electrical components, wiring diagrams, panels and circuits.
- Strong Working Knowledge of job site safety
- Testing electrical systems of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing
devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of
- Inspecting systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for
adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Low Voltage Communications
- Installing power supply wiring and conduit such as: EMT, O-CAL, Rigid conduit, MC cable,
strut, cable trays etc.
- Conduit bending, wire pulling, and terminating electrical panel.
- Working with hand tools, power tools and electronic test equipment.
- Must be able to work in the outdoor environmental elements, overhead, navigate up and
down ladders and able to lift 50+ pounds.