Seeking Site Auditor
The Site Auditor will provide professional site auditing services to obtain and communicate the necessary technical data to the SUNworks Solar sales & design team for the preparation of project scope information needed to adequately propose a solar system design, as well as provide permit ready documents needed to facilitate the installation of solar photo-voltaic systems.
Responsibilities: (included but not limited to)
1. Meet with customers to obtain information necessary to complete technical design documents for a photovoltaic system.
2. Create detailed rooftop map layout for solar arrays including roof layout dimensions and all roof penetrations (pipes, vents etc.)
3. Collect detailed shading data using a Solmetric Sun Eye.
4. Develop a positive relationship with customers to establish rapport and to gather facilities assessment data.
5. Conduct a physical site audit using auditing tools including a tablet PC, measuring devices, Solmetric equipment, a digital camera, and other related equipment.
6. Prepare site audit documents as needed to coordinate with the SUNworks design/engineering department to produce permit-ready documents.
7. Provide and maintain a current driver’s license and a clean driving record to safely operate a company vehicle.
8. Develop relationships with sales team, design professionals and subcontractors to support the business activities.
1. A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a discipline related to construction or building sciences; estimating or site auditing experience is preferred; photovoltaic installation experience is preferred.
2. High School or Trade School degree in a discipline related to construction or building sciences, engineering or architecture is preferred.
3. Ability to understand, read, and comprehends contract documents, plans and specifications; ability to stay organized and maintains project records.
4. Excellent written and verbal communications skills required in order to prepare site audit documents and conduct site audit meetings with customers.
5. Must be physically able to work on roofs and in attics, as well as lift 50+ pounds on occasion.
*Compensation Determined Upon Experience etc.
Submit Your Resume for Consideration:
SUNworks is quickly growing as one of the premier solar companies throughout California. With over 30 years in the electrical industry we are continuously looking for hard working, qualified individuals with a strong work ethic and a passion for renewable energy.
As an industry leader we understand a core group of dedicated, passionate employees is vital to the success and growth of SUNworks. We are looking for individuals who take the approach of being the best at what they do. All our employees share SUNWorks’ vision and core values of delivering Quality, Performance, and Customer Service to each customer day.
If you are interested in creating a bright future within the solar industry please submit your resume below. We look forward to building a more sustainable future with you!